ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH: Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Account Executive who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships in a defined geographic area with potential referral sources for the Addiction Campus network. Sales activities include account identification and development. Measures of success are tied directly to referrals and is facilitated by being a trusted addiction and mental health treatment solution partner for independent medical professionals, hospitals, EAPs, businesses, and other entities as need exists. All sales activities are in accordance with business plan strategy for a market. Works under general direction from Area Vice President, Sales.
Priority responsibilities include:
* Excellent organization, problem solving skills and the ability to appropriately represent Company service capabilities to the targeted referral source audience required.
* Calls on physicians, hospitals, EAPs, businesses, etc. within an assigned territory to open new accounts and promote Addiction Campuses.
* Works in conjunction with Area Vice President- Sales, Area Vice President of Operations, and other campus staff to prepare annual business plans. Implements territory business plans and manages sales time and resources according to plan, adjusting the plan as necessary to meet goals.
* Communicates weekly with the Area Vice President of Sales to discuss sales activities, new opportunities, potential problems, etc. Gathers/organizes account related information and provides input on key customer opportunities.
* Makes sales calls, arranges appointments and delivers educational programs to keep referral sources current in Addiction Campus services. Act as a liaison between referral sources and Campus Staff to provide information on Company services, specialties, and resolve problems and maintain positive customer relations.
* Establishes/maintains effective working relationships with appropriate campus and corporate support to keep abreast of current and service offerings.
* Adheres to and participates in Companys mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices.
* Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as directed by Area Vice President, Sales.
* Maintains detailed territory list, prioritizing accounts in accordance with the market/territory sales plan and other available business intelligence tools. Maintains detailed territory management records using SalesForce CRM.
Collaborate with multiple departments, teams and stakeholders, including:
* Area Vice President of Sales
* Campus- and Senior-Leadership Teams
* Business development teams
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelors Degree
* Background in business development and service sales required. Knowledge of sales techniques.
* Minimum of two years health care or related industry sales experience generally required.
* Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
* Resilience when faced with rejection critical
* Possesses a high level of positive energy
* Ability to prepare reports electronically and have knowledge of Internet, word perfect and Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel or their equivalents
* Must have the ability to work with doctors, lawyers, community leaders, third party payers, substance abusers and their families, and any agency or individual which impacts program operations at a corporate, city, county, state or Federal level.
* Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
* Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
* Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%Apply
Share this job
ScentAir is looking for an experienced Account Executive with a history of bringing on new business who’s ready to break new ground in the revolutionary scent marketing industry. ScentAir isn’t your typical B2B company. We’re transforming how busines...
Account Executive WORLDWIDE EXPRESS The largest non-retail authorized UPS® partner and No. 1 largest privately held LTL broker in the country! The Account Executive position at Worldwide Express is a unique and rewarding outside business-to-busine...
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing industries in America? Are you looking for an opportunity with UNLIMITED earning protentional? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then keep reading below and submit ...
About Coterra Energy Coterra Energy Inc. was formed in October 2021 as the result of a merger between Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation and Cimarex Energy. By merging, the two legacy companies have created one entity full of talented people with deca...
About Andela Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world. For technologists, An...
The Houston Chronicle Media Group is looking for an Account Executive to sell and close strategic advertising solutions. You will help local businesses grow by leveraging The Chronicle's rich history, media product suite, traffic, and digital data to...
Job Description Regional Finance is hiring with a $1,500 joining bonus! We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team. Take the next step in your career and click that apply button! Job Intro The core of an Account Executive i...