- Support senior executive’s day-to-day administrative needs including preparing for meetings, managing travel and submitting expense reports etc.
- Manage complex calendaring, interacting and coordinating with internal and external partners, across multiple time zones.
- Help organize team meetings, including preparing the agenda, organizing follow ups and related tasks etc.
- Support Operations & Development staff with administrative needs
- Keep organizational records and maintain a digital filing system
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the executives’ daily operations, as needed
The ideal candidate will exercise good judgment, discretion, and flexibility in your approach. You will be proactively anticipating the needs of the executives that you support. As a problem solver who can multi-task with ease.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Located in Eastern Time (or following states: MA, ME, RI, NH, VT, MD, DE, CT, NY, NJ, PA, OH, MI, IN, KY, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL)
- Exceptional organizational skills and intuitive attention to detail
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency with Mac OS & Google Workspace (Calendar, Drive, Slides, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Creative problem solving - you aren’t timid about responding to and handling sensitive and complex situations
- Ability to provide clear and concise oral and written communication to all levels of employees within the company
- Ability to represent the company in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units
Full-time, Exempt, 40 hours/week
_Potential Energy is a project of Windward Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. Windward is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. Windward’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working._Apply
Share this job
Executive Assistant MyPoint Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution that first opened its doors in 1948 to serve the community. PLCU has now proven itself to be the financial services leader within the community and the region. Come jo...
**Position Responsibilities** - Support senior executives day-to-day administrative needs including preparing for meetings, managing travel and submitting expense reports etc. - Manage complex calendaring, interacting and coordinating with internal ...
West Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a positive and inclusive work environment for all employees. As a healthcare organization all employees are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted...
The Opportunity: Every day, ROSALIND empowers Scientists globally to discover lifes unknowns and greatest challenges like COVID, Cancer and Infectious Diseases through the interpretation of genomic data. We are the innovators, explorers, and dreamers...
The Executive Administrative Assistant will function under the general supervision provided by the Executive Director of Revenue Cycle with training and guidance from the Rev Cycle HealthCare Analyst will support various Revenue Cycle Directors with ...
Applies **intermediate** level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues as well as supports E3 in Executive Assistant role. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analy...
Job Brief Executive Assistant needed ASAP for busy entrepreneur with consulting, project management, and construction management businesses to provide high level project support and assistance in all aspects of daily operations. Work will be both re...